Butterfly fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lamby

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So my favoriout fish is the butterfly fish Iv found a lfs that has them in stock these are what made want a tank to start with. Only problem is my fish are all agressive i have a number of cichlids that are hard to come by, my only concern is im going to buy it and my jaguar cichlid had a thing for eating surface fish what should I do rehome my favoriout cichlid to get the butterfly or see what happens as both cost $50+ so I dont want to risk te loss.

Any help or ideas will be muchly apreaciated
Sorry for the poor spelling

but hes so cool eats fish whole dunno im going to try but il keep a very close eye on it as the butterfly is much bigger than my jaguar at this point and time and if i see any pumps il rehome him

If one species becomes aggressive, put it in a seperate tank and rearrange the decor. $ weeks later, you can add the other fish.

thats a good idea il use my breeder box things massive Iv done that befor and its worked thanks tho always good to hear other options

butterfly fish and cichlids are aok

Back
Top Bottom