Buying bettas online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheresaM

Aquarium Advice Addict
Any suggestions on where to buy a female betta online? I don't want to spend a fortune but I also don't want to simply buy 'misc female betta'.

Aquabid and there are serval breeders on ebay

There's also a really good breeder in the classified
Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm not really experienced in that area of it but I believe if you can talk to the seller about it. If they are experienced an know there stuff then they should be able to help you

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Any suggestions on where to buy a female betta online? I don't want to spend a fortune but I also don't want to simply buy 'misc female betta'.

Thebettastore.com
I get all my Berta's from him he breeds them in Thailand he sells them between 15 and 30 dollars plus 5 dollars for shipping to the transhipper and then you contact the transhipper and pay their shipping fees which can be around the 60 dollar range since it's one day shipping

Thebettastore.com
I get all my Berta's from him he breeds them in Thailand he sells them between 15 and 30 dollars plus 5 dollars for shipping to the transhipper and then you contact the transhipper and pay their shipping fees which can be around the 60 dollar range since it's one day shipping

Although some of the nicest bettas come from their homelands, the transhipper fees are the fortune I'm sure she's trying to avoid paying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom