Buying fish mail-order???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gatewaylabs

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm tempted to buy the last fish I want for my tank via mail-order. Anyone have experience doing that - good or bad? Should I just buy whatever types my lfs has? Do the fish arrive in good condition? Any websites/vendors to stay away from?

TIA!

I'm tempted to buy the last fish I want for my tank via mail-order. Anyone have experience doing that - good or bad? Should I just buy whatever types my lfs has? Do the fish arrive in good condition? Any websites/vendors to stay away from?

TIA!

I've used Live Aquaria ad have no complaints.

Try here on Classifieds. Severum Mama is awesome and can get many things even LFS can't get I hear. I'd give her a PM. There are many on here that are professional breeders and can cut you a deal. I plan on trying a GBR tank next or maybe angels and plan to get them here.

Plus we have a feed back section and use paypal.

I've used Live Aquaria, Oddballfish, and AquariumFish.net all with good results.

There are actually several sellers in eBay that are really good to buy from too never had bad experiences all my fish arrived live and healthy

Back
Top Bottom