Buying red cherry shrimp.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ILikeFishesALot36

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
It seems that I am posting too much on this forum. Anyway, would anyone mind selling me 5 red cherry shrimp? I personally can't afford the prices on eBay and my LFS sells them for 3.99. I know some people sell shrimp on here for slot cheaper. I plan on breeding these guys and use the money to buy a new violin. Trust me, this isn't some cheap sob story, but my mom was layed of about 2 years ago and is having trouble with the bills. I have to buy stuff for myself, but I'm only 12 so I don't have much money. So I would really appreciate it if one of you guys that has more shrimp than they know what to do with, could possibly sell me 5 or so shrimp for around 10 dollars? And my mom won't let me use her credit card , so would it be ok if I just mail you the money and you just use the return adress to mail the shrimp. It might take a while for me to PM you since it will probably take me a while to convince my mom. I know this is a lot to ask but , please. God bless.

I'd be happy to help you out. Where do you live? I'm not sure how much shipping will cost firstly.

Back
Top Bottom