Can anyone id this fish pleasez??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pearly

Aquarium Advice Freak
image-3779902071.jpg Hi Guys! Visiting with family and friends in south-east Florida, one of my friend's boys caught couple of fish in the small lake right by their house and put them in his sister's 25 gal tank. They are both about 1.5 inch long. The one on this pic is very active, swimming lots. The other one was hiding making a good photo impossible task. Can you Guys tell me what this little fish may be?

Hi Guys! Visiting with family and friends in south-east Florida, one of my friend's boys caught couple of fish in the small lake right by their house and put them in his sister's 25 gal tank. They are both about 1.5 inch long. The one on this pic is very active, swimming lots. The other one was hiding making a good photo impossible task. Can you Guys tell me what this little fish may be?

Possibly cichlid, but I'm no cichlid expert. I watched a show the other day about the Florida Everglades and they were catching cichlids by the hundreds. Pretty sure they are not native but again, not an expert. Just giving suggestions and kind of curious.

Back
Top Bottom