Can you ID the size of this aquarium?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lucas82

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi all. Since the beginning of the year I have gotten fish fever. I bought one aquarium, then another one, and now someone is giving me another aquarium. I am picking it up this weekend, I was just wondering if someone on here can look at the pic I attached and tell me how big it is. From the dual hood on it I assumed it was a 55 gallon. Thanks :)

Attachments

• IMG_1296.jpg
    IMG_1296.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 86
Hi all. Since the beginning of the year I have gotten fish fever. I bought one aquarium, then another one, and now someone is giving me another aquarium. I am picking it up this weekend, I was just wondering if someone on here can look at the pic I attached and tell me how big it is. From the dual hood on it I assumed it was a 55 gallon. Thanks :)

It looks higher than a 55 so I would assume a 65, but I could be wrong.

if you measure it up you can find the tank size online. google aquarium dimensions. then look for yours in the lists and you will know. but just from looking at it i would say 55 or 65

re:

Thanks, I figured it was at least a 55. I'm hoping it is a 65 gallon. I am going make it into another rainbow tank with Boesemani and some other variety. Can't wait.

Dimensions

Not really sure, I haven't seen this tank in person, only this picture I was given. I'm thinking a 55 as well.

Back
Top Bottom