captured the fin nipper!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxima423

Aquarium Advice Addict
I AM RAGINGGGGGGGG TETRA RAGGINGGGGGGG, i caught the little bugger thats nipped 2 of my juliis fins, one has a ton of nipped fins and the other has just started, this guy is always hanging around the cories, and i caught him in the act, after putting in a wafer and a ton of flakes, he just started hanging around the cories for no reason, i saw him bite and bite and bite and i decided to just put him in a bowl for now, i even saw him try to bite my pleco =[

the good thing is, my room is like 80* most of the time, i dont even need a heater, so the water getting too cold is not even a concern for me

and hes the littlest one out of the 9 tetras... GO FIGURE RIGHT!!

now the question i have is, how do i fix nipped fins?

I have a tank I call the "reform school" for the occassional community fish that isn't supposed to be nippy but is. Its an oddball tank but I've grown to love it.

i re homed all my bloodfins to my uncles house, hes only a 20min drive away so its np =] they are all doing great, i am about to buy 3 more for them since they can fit a few more for their 20g long

Back
Top Bottom