Catfish for a 29 Gallon Freshwater Planted Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquamandan

Aquarium Advice Freak
If I only want 1 or 2 catfish, what would you recommend for a 29 gallon freshwater planted?

I have 2 GBRs and 4 dwarf (fairly docile) cichlids.

:thanks:

I have 2 upside down catfish that would love a bigger home! They are in a 10 gallon now.

Cory cats. A school of 5-6 of them. And have you ever considered kuhli loaches??? I have them in all my tanks and they are great bottomfeeders

Cory cats. A school of 5-6 of them. And have you ever considered kuhli loaches??? I have them in all my tanks and they are great bottomfeeders

Only looking for 1 or 2 catfish which eliminates cories, I know they should be in larger groups. I have thought of kuhli loaches, they look pretty cool. How big do they normally get?

Only looking for 1 or 2 catfish which eliminates cories, I know they should be in larger groups. I have thought of kuhli loaches, they look pretty cool. How big do they normally get?

Mine never get past 3" and they are very slim. Striped raphael? I am not big on catfish.

Khulis need at least 5+. They're actually much more interesting to watch when they have a school.

Back
Top Bottom