CCTV News--UPDATED 12:55 PM 3/25/2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MyCatsDrool

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Last night when I went to do my good night check on my boys, I noticed the Von Rio Mafia was schooling tighter than usual, and sneakily, hiding behind a mass of amazon sword plants in the Manhattan region of the tank. Oddly, BooFace, one of the Von Rio henchmen and regular assassain, a new guy, but readily accepted, was not schooling with them. He was clubbing over in Driftwood Vale with Prince Harry, Queen Anastasia Boo Boo Penelope Brittany Belle, and Goldie Hawn. I noticed also that the Backstreet Boys were kinda hanging low tonight, keeping a low profile, and Herbert Hoover was no where to be found.

I think I figured out what happened. I spoke to the cory cats, and here is what I was told:

Apparently there was a shoot out. In the club in Driftwood Vale, you know, Club Ludwigia. We think that Tom Arnold/Rosie O'Donnell, leader of the VRDSM (Von Rio Death Squad Mafia, for those of you who aren't in the know), sent BooFace to kidnap Goldie, and instead, stunned by her flowing veiltail fins, her shimmering gold scales and her charming personality, fell in love, and couldn't do it. So Tom/Rosie gathered the rest of the boys, and BOOM, terror in Club Ludwigia. BooFace was found dead this morning, cement blocks encasing his fins, in the Deepwater district. It was all over the news. The 3 reporters from CoryCat TV (CCTV, for those of you who aren't in the know) had a huge press conference with Herbert Hoover, tank president. Here is what he had to say:

"Due to the unfortunate events this evening in the Driftwood Vale district, we have been forced to tighten security. We won't let these terrorists from Manhattan scare us or attack us again. We are going to declare a war on terrorism, and our first plan of attack is on those horrible, plankton hoarding cichlids over in Egyptia! I know that Tony Montoya over there, he tried to kill my father, Herbert H. W. Hoover, Sr. I know they are behind this. Besides, I hear they have WMFDs (Weapons of Mass Fish Destruction, for those of you who aren't in the know)"

More at 8. This has been a Newscast from Huey, Dewey and Louie on CCTV.

img0194cq8.jpg

Map of New Lake City. The body of notorious gangster BooFace was found this AM in the Deepwater District.

img0227sm7.jpg

New Egyptia, where Herbert Hoover has declared war.

Some of the residents:
Paparazzi caught this image of the BackStreet Boys as they were heading back to Manhattan

img0223tj7.jpg

This is Herbert Hoover, tank president
img0199zz4.jpg

Queen Anastasia Penelope Brittany Belle, aka Katie Holmes, Tank Diva

img0200az0.jpg

Rosie O'Donnel or Tom Arnold, depending on the day, Tank Hog. Look at the size of it's belly! Also leader of the Von Rio Mafia. Look out.

img0207iw9.jpg

Prince Harry, Duke of Driftwood Vale

img0208iq7.jpg

Goldie Hawn, Famous Movie Star

img0209jk1.jpg

Heath Ledger. He is camera shy

img0211jz3.jpg

That was a great story. When people say fish keeping is a lame hobby, I will show them this post. Then they will know it's dangerous and adventurous! 8)

ROFL, but still, so sorry about booface. Have to admit, you seem to be an extremely talented writer!! :) :)

I am afraid of the VRDSM. I think if i don't hand over the bloodworms, they will kill me in my sleep.

Sorry about the loss of booface. But I agree that is one creative story. I love the designation of the neighbourhoods in the tank.

I have a Club Ludwigia franchise in my tank too! It is owned by my yoyo loach, Ali G, frequented by my six cherry barbs, the Brady Bunch, and cleaned periodically by my golden algae eater, Newman.

Is Booface another casualty in addition to the dumpster diver? Or is Booface him?

Great story

but now I have that "wet dream" song going through my head

another casuality. Dumpster Diver lived in Splendensville, a different city.

I have New Egyptia (FW African cichlids), New Lake City (FW Planted community), Splendensville (FW community/betta raising tank), and Coral Gables (SW reef)

Very clever! I love it! Herbert Hoover is my favorite.

Sorry about BooFace. Sent to sleep with the fishes!

Oh man, my sides are still splitting over that one MCD! I love the map of New Lake City, reminds me of something similar though I can't put my finger on it. :wink:

PS - I think Booface was made an offer he should not have refused.

The Von Rio Death Squad Mafia has been busy. They broke into the CCTV (that's CoryCat Television Network) headquarters in South Central and took the weather girl, Emerald, hostage. Also, they captured a janitor by the name of Gary (he's a spixi snail, quite the ladies man too). Two police officers, Lt. Dan and Laurence (BMF) Fishburn (clown loaches, mind you. They aren't to be trifled with), had the following to say:

"...We saw Joker, Jigsaw, TuPac, Snoop and Biggy enter the building around midnight, and saw the message in the sand about a half hour later..."

The message read "Git teh gurl wit' de planktinz ovur heer or der'll be hell to pay"

Calls to TomArnold/Rosie ODonnell (leader of the VRDSM, for those of you who aren't in the know), were not returned, and Herbert Hoover, tank president, is currently incommunicado, vacationing at his ranch in Splendensville.

On a lighter note, the Backstreet Boys will be preforming their hit single, "Do the Python" at Club Ludwigia with special guest star, Paula Abdul (she's a queen arabesque pleco. a real diva too) tonight at 9PM. All fishes welcome.

More at 8. This is Huey, Dewey, and Louie of CCTV reporting.

I read this three or four times and it was funnier every time!!!! Very good!

MyCatsDrool, this post made my day! :lach:

All that lawlessness - you need a Wyatt Earp or a Joe Friday, or at least a Barney Fife to bring some order in there! :lol:

Your fish lead more interesting and apparently more dangerous lives than me! I want to hear more!

Back
Top Bottom