Celestial Pearl Danios

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It all depends on the tank size. In larger tanks, fish grow faster while small tanks will stunt fish growth

Even with nano fish such as CPD's?

If you keep them in a 1 gallon bowl yes it will stunt growth. In a reasonable tank they should be fine. Not sure how long till the hit full grown.

It's 10 gallons. I just bought 6 of them today. They're all about a half inch. The fins are barely even red yet. Still too small to tell male or female. I was really just wondering if it's gonna be weeks or months til they look the way they're supposed to.

It's 10 gallons. I just bought 6 of them today. They're all about a half inch. The fins are barely even red yet. Still too small to tell male or female. I was really just wondering if it's gonna be weeks or months til they look the way they're supposed to.

Feed them and take excellent care of them and you should see color quickly. They may already have color but stress from the pet store and the move may have dulled them.

I just found it online somewhere. It said they'll achieve adult coloration at 9 to 10 weeks and be fully grown at 12 to 14.

Back
Top Bottom