Celestial Pearl Danios or something else?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, again! I got my CPDs! There are 7 of them. I got them 5 days ago. They are super healthy and super lively. I've been having trouble feeding them, though. They come out just fine after 20 seconds of watching them and hang out in front while I watch them or sit on the couch doing other things. When I attempt to feed them, they just dart in the back and watch the food fall. I see them pick at the substrate, but i don't know how much food they're getting.

I've been crushing NLS into a powder. Which Omega One flakes do you use? I may try that, too. How eager are yours to eat? Do they eat right away or after you leave?

Glad to hear you got them! My CPDs are a little atypical because they've actually never ever been shy at all, and any time I'm near the tank they're swimming right up front saying hi and the same goes for when they eat. My dwarf emerald rasboras (very similar to cpds) are the opposite though and only tend to eat when the food is near the substrate. I think I just use whatever the regular omega one flake is, but I can double check in the morning too.

Sent from my iPad using science

Back
Top Bottom