Centerpiece Fish Ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adadkins1

Aquarium Advice Addict
So, my poor Pearl Gourami died from what I have figured to be Iridovirus after some chatting. This leaves my 55g looking a bit empty. I currently have 15 Glowlight Tetras, 6 Marbled Hatchets, 3 Guppies, 4 Yo-Yo Loaches, 1 Bristlenose Pleco, 1 Clown Pleco, and 8 or 10 Kuhli Loaches. I've thought an Angelfish would be cool, but heard the Glowlights would be nice snacks. I've also thought about another Pearl, but the LFS doesn't have any. I thought about maybe a Gold or Blue Gourami (Three Spot Gourami), but it's been said they are semi-aggressive. Does anybody have a thought about a centerpiece?

Well, change of plans. My parents came home and brought me 2 more Guppies and 3 Pearl Gouramis. Unfortunately the Pearls are still border line juvie so I can't sex them. Guess I'll have to cross my fingers they still get along when they mature.

I was lucky with my pearl goruamis. They were too young to tell when I bought them, but I ended up with 2 females and 1 male. I think they are very pretty fish though.

adadkins1 said:
Well, change of plans. My parents came home and brought me 2 more Guppies and 3 Pearl Gouramis. Unfortunately the Pearls are still border line juvie so I can't sex them. Guess I'll have to cross my fingers they still get along when they mature.

I've always liked pearl Gouramis. I have DG but not pearls. I was going to suggest some german blue rams, but I think your parents are one step ahead of us! ;)

Back
Top Bottom