Change of Plans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeverumGuy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well, I went by the house that I'll be living in several months from now. I was originally planning on upgrading to a 125g tank to house my severums and blue Jack Dempsey. Took some measurements, and there's really no good place to fit a 6ft tank without it being in the way. I'm just going to have to stick to a 4ft tank. So I'm going to upgrade my 55g tank to a 75g so I have more floor space and I can fit a custom background in without sacrificing too much space. I've decided to try and sell my two severums and just house my EBJD in the 75g with my Raphael catfish that I just bought along with 2-3 BN plecos. That tank will be in the living room and in the bedroom I'll have a 29g setup to move my pearl gourami, African butterfly fish, electric blue ram, all my cory cats, a couple dwarf frogs, and a BN pleco to. Too bad it's not possible to mix all the fish I want in one big tank without any problems, but as we all know, things don't work out like you want them to. Thanks for reading.

Back
Top Bottom