Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-27-2015, 07:01 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

Chili rasbora colors

Ok guys- I know they take a while to color up especially if you get them really young. I picked up 8 more today to make a total of 12 in with my yellow neo shrimp but wonder an approximate timeline for reds to really pop.

The lfs I got them from have some in a display tank that they won't sell- but I asked how long they took to color up and no one really remembers how long it has been. Some of them are super super red (since they ordered from the same place I am assuming they really are brigattae and not another type)

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425081650.071370.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	215.2 KB
ID:	265707

Hanging out in the bag starting to acclimate. (I know it isn't the greatest pic- but they do have the black line)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Tags
chi, color, colors, rasbora

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com