Chlorine poisoning - how fast?
I just did a water change and major substrate vacuum on my daughter's 15 gallon freshwater aquarium. We've had it about a year, so it's well cycled, etc. The tank has 2 glofish danios, 2 guppies, a few neocaridinia shrimp, and a couple of nerite snails. I grabbed the wrong bottle and accidentally "treated" one bucket of water with API StressZyme+ (beneficial bacteria) rather than API Stress Coat, which means I added a couple gallons of water that was NOT dechlorinated. I went to add the next bucket and realized my error. I immediately added extra Stress Coat with the next bucket, and tested that the water in the tank was 0 for chlorine, which it was. The fish were exposed to the chlorine for 10 minutes max, hopefully a few minutes less. One danio is acting weird and hanging out on the bottom, but everyone else seems fine. Would <10 minutes of exposure be enough to cause serious damage? Hoping he'll be OK. Anything else I should be doing?
I've put the StressZyme away somewhere else so I won't make the mistake again.