Cleaner Advice Needed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guppygourami

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi everyone. I currently have a 23 gallon (AC50) with two young angelfish and their 40 or so fry. I don't have any live plants but am looking forward to buying some in the next few months.

I notice that while feeding the angels (fry included) I tend to overfeed because they rarely go to the bottom to get the food they missed. I do frequent gravel cleanings/water changes but I'd rather get some little cleaners who will actually like eating the food.

I love otoclinus, but I don't know much about them. I'm avoiding plecostomas because of my tank size. Hesitant towards snails. HELP NEEDED!

<g.m.t.a>

Get a school of cories, they'll eat the leftover food.

i would go for Pygmy cories because of your tank size. Is the tank a grow out tank or long term tank. Corydoras don't eat algae, you can get them sinking shrimp pellets or any type of bottom feeder food.

Forgot to add that they should be in a school of 6.

i would go for Pygmy cories because of your tank size. Is the tank a grow out tank or long term tank. Corydoras don't eat algae, you can get them sinking shrimp pellets or any type of bottom feeder food.

It's until I can invest in a larger one, so long term. Man, a school of six would be expensive 0.0

<g.m.t.a>

Back
Top Bottom