Cloudy water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bacterial bloom

dont worry the couldiness will die off after about 1 week

thats what happend to mine

A month. It was set about three weeks to get it started. I put the bio filter from my 29 gal on it to help get things started. I tested the water last week and it was at 0 for amonia. I put the fish in and no problems.

One other thing I have 3 small cichlids in my 75 gal, that were in my 29 gal, they all got along until I put them in the 75 gal. The convict and Jack dempsey constantly fought, until yesterday when the convict killed my jack. The convict was twice the size of the jack. So I bought another one today. This one is about 2 1/2 in long. The convict is about 1 1/4 in. The convict still harasses this one. The fighting turned up a notch about an hour ago. The convict lost that bout but I am pretty sure he will come back for more. You would think that they would fight with less room than with more. peacful in a 29 gal, very aggressive in a 75 gal. The fish dont seem to be fighting over an certain area of the tank. They just seem to be fighting cuz the other exists. I do realize that this size of a tank cannot possible hold all these fish at full size, but I am having an oscar tank made for me as we speak, It will be 200 gal. I will probably only put my oscar and pleco in it, with another oscar. I think it will be alright for the time being considering my oscar is only 3 1/2 in. Will the fighting stop?

well they havent established their own territory like they had in the 29 gal

i would say put one fish 2 fish in the 76 gal at 1 time, then add others slowly and so that way they will establish their territory

and how much is that 200 gal tank gonna be? i mean the price

My uncle is making it for me. It probably be around 250. I aint sure cuz he hasnt bought all the supplies yet. I am gonna have him make the stand to

man, i wish your uncle lived by me

i would really love a 150 gal tank in my room

how much would it cost to have him make one and ship it to oklahoma

if the tank is made out of acrylic?

Back
Top Bottom