Cloudy water advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishandmusic81

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I made a water change and now the waters cloudy I think it's that certain sink that makes the water cloudy should I just do a water change from another sink?

Fishandmusic81 said:
So I made a water change and now the waters cloudy I think it's that certain sink that makes the water cloudy should I just do a water change from another sink?

You could if it makes you feel better. Do you know why that certain sink makes the water cloudy? I would IMO test the tap water just to be safe. You treat the the water right? So I wouldn't worry about it. My tap gets cloudy also sometimes. I'm sure it will clear up shortly.

Convict2161 said:
You could if it makes you feel better. Do you know why that certain sink makes the water cloudy? I would IMO test the tap water just to be safe. You treat the the water right? So I wouldn't worry about it. My tap gets cloudy also sometimes. I'm sure it will clear up shortly.

I'm just gonna avoid that sink it seems off the rest upstairs is always better comes out clear and the fish seem better
But if I make another water change nothing negative will happen?

It should clear up. Mine cleared up, got cloudy, then cleared up again. The filter usually does the job.:cool:

Yeah don't worry about the cloudy water. If you want warm or hot water then it will come out cloudy every time. Cold water is almost always clear

Aquavic said:
Yeah don't worry about the cloudy water. If you want warm or hot water then it will come out cloudy every time. Cold water is almost always clear

Yeah I've noticed it was just weird cause it hasn't happened in a longg time

Fishandmusic81 said:
Yeah I've noticed it was just weird cause it hasn't happened in a longg time

What i do to avoid cloudy water is fill up a bucket with cold water and at the very end put in really hot water. It'll come out warm and a lot less cloudy, it's a longer process but I prefer it.

Aquavic said:
What i do to avoid cloudy water is fill up a bucket with cold water and at the very end put in really hot water. It'll come out warm and a lot less cloudy, it's a longer process but I prefer it.

I'll try it out thanks

Back
Top Bottom