co2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tmdavies

Aquarium Advice FINatic
i want to start dosing c02 in my tank but i am clueless about how. can some one please tell me what i would need and what each part does and how do i control how much c02 goes in? can i test the water for c02? is there a higher chance of algae with c02? thankj you

You are welcome... I am sure they will generate some more questions, but those will give you a real good idea of what is involved. Just let us know what else you need to know after browsing through those.

ok those are really good links. I am most intersted in inline co2 reactor you said in the link that i could buy these commercialy, i like everything to look pro and dont like things to look messy what are the best ones to buy? if i buy one is it all inclusive or will i still need to buy parts e.g. gas canister. please can you explain this method in more detail with exactly what i will need does this take up a lot of space. thanks your help is very appreciated

Back
Top Bottom