Co2 system

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caliban07

Aquarium Advice Addict
Was thinking of picking up one of these

Fluval Planted Tank Co2 Equipment - All Pond Solutions - All Pond Solutions

It's for a 6 gallon tank. My first 'warm up' attempt at co2. There are no livestock in this tank so it will be an experiment. I know what the draw backs are with this system but I don't want a huge system in my bedroom. Just something neat and tidy.

Any have one of these are something similar?

I will buy a proper set up at some point but I want to build up slowly.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'd get something refillable, also a regulator with solenoid you can put on a timer.
You've got co2 art over there, should be a one stop shop bud.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'd get something refillable, also a regulator with solenoid you can put on a timer.
You've got co2 art over there, should be a one stop shop bud.

Yeah I have been looking. Just don't want a large fire extinguisher in my room. I'd have to go either soda stream or paintball.

Just bought a DSLR so will prob have to wait till next month. I'll keep my eye open. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have a fluval Co2 setup on my 20 gallon. It works fine however buying the small non refill cartridges are expensive and unrealistic. I just dug up a few old paintball Co2 tanks I had in my closet and I'm working on making a DIY paintball Co2 setup.

At the end of the day, a planted tank looks and does great with Co2. I just started up Co2 about a month ago and the difference is amazing

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Think sk3lly has a soda stream tank, doesn't look that bad..

Back
Top Bottom