coffee table aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At one time my husband (ex now) were thinking about a coffee table aquarium, but with six dogs in the house ( smallest 10 lbs largest 210lbs) we thought it might not be a good idea. But I do like them.... :)

At one time my husband (ex now) were thinking about a coffee table aquarium, but with six dogs in the house ( smallest 10 lbs largest 210lbs) we thought it might not be a good idea. But I do like them.... :)

it would make a nice water bowl.:lol:

When I first saw the name of the post, I thought it was a regular aquarium set on a coffee table and thought "why a thread about that??". Finally clicked on the thread and I'm glad I did! It's gorgeous and looks wonderfully roomy. I was kinda concerned about putting drinks directly on the surface of the aquarium, and then realized the actual glass table part is raised a few inches above the actual aquarium. I bet it's a wonderful conversation starter!

(I also checked out the Aqua Vim website, they have some amazing aquariums. When I'm better established financially and not looking at multiple moves in the near future, I'll look back into them.)

When I first saw the name of the post, I thought it was a regular aquarium set on a coffee table and thought "why a thread about that??". Finally clicked on the thread and I'm glad I did! It's gorgeous and looks wonderfully roomy. I was kinda concerned about putting drinks directly on the surface of the aquarium, and then realized the actual glass table part is raised a few inches above the actual aquarium. I bet it's a wonderful conversation starter!

(I also checked out the Aqua Vim website, they have some amazing aquariums. When I'm better established financially and not looking at multiple moves in the near future, I'll look back into them.)

yes the table is a conversation piece to be sure. it holds 45 gals. of water so there is plenty of room for my fish. they love racing down the length of the aquarium (56 inches) that was another thing i liked about this set-up. they have plenty of horizontal room. i am limited to what fish i can keep since the depth of the water is only 12". however it makes it very easy to clean and makes live plant care a breeze. when i take the glass top off i just reach in and do my thing.

jpchin said:
yes the table is a conversation piece to be sure. it holds 45 gals. of water so there is plenty of room for my fish. they love racing down the length of the aquarium (56 inches) that was another thing i liked about this set-up. they have plenty of horizontal room. i am limited to what fish i can keep since the depth of the water is only 12". however it makes it very easy to clean and makes live plant care a breeze. when i take the glass top off i just reach in and do my thing.

If they had a rectangular aquarium that size, I would probably kill for it....
Easy to scape and clean, and plenty of room for darting about.

If they had a rectangular aquarium that size, I would probably kill for it....
Easy to scape and clean, and plenty of room for darting about.

well you're in luck! they do have rectangle tables, also half round and other shapes. go to google and put in "aqua vim aquariums" and that will take you to their site. they have many different aquarium styles. but please no violence. lol:lol:

Back
Top Bottom