Compatible angels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
110 L is about 25 gallons or so, yes?

I hate to bring you bad news, but the Kenyi needs to go. Like, now, before it gets bigger and kills the rest of your fish. Malawi Mbuna are far too aggressive for the other fish you have. The 2 plecos are questionable with the rest of your stock just based on bioload... with a lot of water changes, you can probably make it work. The dwarf gouramis may fight if they are not a M/F pair.

110 L is about 25 gallons or so, yes?

I hate to bring you bad news, but the Kenyi needs to go. Like, now, before it gets bigger and kills the rest of your fish. Malawi Mbuna are far too aggressive for the other fish you have. The 2 plecos are questionable with the rest of your stock just based on bioload... with a lot of water changes, you can probably make it work. The dwarf gouramis may fight if they are not a M/F pair.

Closer to 30G, sorry we use litres rather than gallons here in Australia.
The kenyi already has a new home which he will eventually move to. I got 3 cichlids as gifts from a family member and I've slowly been re homing them.

Back
Top Bottom