Considering upgrade from a 10G-

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Depends......if you want live plants you will not want the LED lighting you will want good fluorescent lights or very...very expensive LED's rated for growing (i had no luck with the stock LED's)

I bought the 29g LED KIT and hated the lighting and the hood seems very cheap... its a small LED fixture (about 8 inches long not full across the tank) that didn't light the tank up the way i wanted it to or the way it should of. it had dark spots in the top corners.
I do however like the BIO wheel and the heater you get but i went and bought a Glass top and the Aqueon T5 light fixture has a white all spectrum light and a colormax light in it seems great for plants and for bringing color out.

I don't know anything about the cube just LED lighting won't grow plants very good.....well starter kit LEDs will not.

But i am very happy with my 29g after i bought the glass top and new lights

but if all you are looking for is an aquarium and not worried about plants and what not....the cube looks nice i think..also has the double bright LED which i would think is better than the 29gal tiny light fixture .and the cube has a stand for a decent price....I actually built my own stand for my 29g

I got a marineland 20 led kit and I had 2 return 2 before I gave up. The first to had really jaggedy caulking and looked aweful the new one is still sloppy but not as bad.

image-4271496047.jpg

image-4138253698.jpg

You could look on Craigslist I am currently considering a 55 gal with light, hood, filter, etc for $125
There are hundreds of tanks on there!

Back
Top Bottom