Cool pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Glow light tetra

Aquarium Advice Activist
There are lots of cool tanks out there, and tons of beautiful plants and fish. Instead of just aquariums, lets show off some cool fish pics.

75748-albums12252-picture55697.jpg

My breeding angelfish pair

image-2620338955.jpg

My african featherfin catfish

image-3892004265.jpg

My female pink convict "hershey" she is my baby

image-2782966133.jpg

Hershey is my favorite, she comes up to the glass to "greet" me when i walk in the room.

Everyone thinks the best fish are the prettiest fish. Hershey is my favorite because she has an awesome personality! The second i saw her at the lfs i knew she was mine! She was so active and playful and if i moved my have up and down she would follow it.

I like mine because he is just awesome. He's the dominant male in my mbuna tank and has an attitude to go with it :) He also is NEVER happy with the way the sand is and is constantly digging which really amuses me. He has single handedly moved at least 5lbs of sand if not more.

Here is the mother of my fry. She's great but not as nice as your fish.

Attachments

• image-3003018635.jpg
    image-3003018635.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 109
Thank you. The only problem is that she is very aggressive. She has attacked me many times while I was cleaning the tank with her fry in it.

African spotted leaf fish [/QUOTE said:
Careful with that guy. I had one & had to rehome him. Was a very sad day as he was one of my absolute favorites. Before I knew any better, he was sold to me as a Spotted Gourami community fish. Yeah & once he got to about 4" he loved my tetras. He started hunting them. And if you've ever seen yours "yawn" then you'll see that he can eat a pretty fat neon no problem. Sad day for my neons too! I've been contemplating doing an aggressive tank so I can have them again

Back
Top Bottom