Coralife Digital Thermometers....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's about what my lfs sells them for. Shocking isn't it. It's also $49 for a Visi Therm Stealth 150W heater around here too.

That is robbery. I guess if no one checks around they will order it at that price.

that's insane. Even Petsmart here sells those for under 10 bucks! And don't you love how they say that the list price is $29.99, like they're giving you a deal!

Big Al's really opened my eyes when getting back into this hobby. I had been pricing around and was discouraged at the amount of money I'd have to spend to get a nice 20gallons setup, and then I came across this site mentioned on AA. I was shocked (and angered) that those other stores were gouging people so badly.

What upset me even worse was how around the holiday's the prices suddenly went up in-store, while the store's website kept the same price (or went down to compete).

Those CL digi thermometers are great btw. I don't keep them on and just check my temps once a week at ~5pm to make sure the weather isn't requiring a tank temp change.

I used to use one to perfectly match temps during my 50% weekly PWC, but found out my hand gets within 0.5 degrees and is much faster then the thermometers! :)

7Enigma said:
I used to use one to perfectly match temps during my 50% weekly PWC, but found out my hand gets within 0.5 degrees and is much faster then the thermometers! :)
Exactly.... ;)

Yeah, I use that exact model, and I think I paid $7 in the LFS. Great little device, but that's robbery.

Back
Top Bottom