Cory cat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BettaGal

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got a new Cory cat today after one of my originals died. He's significantly smaller than the others and came from a different store I like better. Compared to my remaining originals, the newbie is really white. They're all albinos, but the originals are kinda pinkish while the new one is white. Is he ok? Is that just stress from the new home? Should I be worried?

No. Don't stress the color. My pandas after a good diet of nls colored differently "darker" than lfs stock.

Ok. I won't stress too much. I'll keep an eye on it in case. He acts normal, other than preferring to go head-first into the sand instead of cruise down level toward it. He's really cute since my others are almost twice as big.

Any idea why they would be rubbing their barbels together? Like two different Cory cats? I saw Lestat and Dracula doing it, and Dracula warmed up to Lestat and is quite attached to him. Dracula is an original and Lestat is the new guy.

Back
Top Bottom