Cory Catfish Parents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aqualady40

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi, I no longer have to anticipate when I will own my own cories.....yay...got 3 Juli Cories last night. I really love them for some reason....I think I want 3 more (I believe I have gotten 2m/1f, not sure but the way 2 pair off and act, plus one is plump and the other 2 alot more slender). I was so excited to finally get them and I think their excited to they are swimming all over back and forth up and down, eating, resting, etc...:dance:Well, I would like to know what foods they feed, experiences, and behaviors that anyone can tell me about their cories.....

I LOVE my corys too. I have 3 emerald, 2 peppered, 2 julii, and an albino right now, i had more but an ich outbreak from a bad batch of cardinal tetras cost me the lives of a few. :'(

Anyway, besides algae wafers and bottom feeder pellets my cories love most vegetables. I regularly feed peas that i blanch and deshell for them. I have also fed blanced cucumber and zucchini which was all devoured as well as broccoli stems. They of course also love frozen bloodworms and brine shrimp and will also eat the flake food.
In my experience my julliis hide the most. The emeralds and albino are ALL over the place playing. And the peppered are out whenever theres food in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom