Cory egg pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In case they decide soon (which it looks like they might - if she's not scared of the magic stick still) to spawn finally, what are some good ways to remove the eggs? The last time I had eggs, she laid them in the skull cave. She put them in places I could hardly get to them, so I thought I'd get creative and just put the cave in the fry tank. I couldn't see them well in there and could not get them out without smashing them. Sounds crazy, but in my own defense, I am a national champion weightlifter and most of the time it seems I don't know my own strength. A friend suggested a plastic spoon, but will this cause more harm than good if I use that to get them out of the main tank?

Magic stick. Heh.

If its the cave again, and you can move the whole thing, that would be ideal. Or try the credit card trick. Just scrape gently up the glass from underneath the eggs. It's hard to explain, but you should be able to feel it out.

The cave isn't in the tank with them now. It's in with my RCS who seem to love it now that Indiana Jones inspected it. Turns out Indy is a female, but is still always the first to explore anything in the tank.

Magic stick. I don't really have another name for the thing that magically appears and she's supposed to suck the fertilizer out of it.

Just an update, they're getting big! Hard to get a good group photo, but about 14 or so made it.

Attachments

• image-15447421.jpg
    image-15447421.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom