corydoras and bristlenose plecs?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dennywright

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hi! everyone, i have seen different types of corydoras and absolutely love them:smitten: would it be safe to buy some and put them in the tank with bristlenose plecs?:thanks:

I'm guessing they should be fine. I have a BN pleco and she leaves all my fish alone.

they would be fine. my clown pleco and my corys get along fine. well, probably cuz my clown pleco is a lazy, good-for-nothing, prissy little sucker who only hangs out underneath the driftwood. :(

hi! everyone, i have seen different types of corydoras and absolutely love them:smitten: would it be safe to buy some and put them in the tank with bristlenose plecs?:thanks:

I have 3 cories and a albino bn in a 20 gal and they are fine apart from the corys being piglets and stealing plec food they only problem is the albino pleco looks so much like my dam albino corys!!

thats great! thanks everyone for ur input! i really wanna get peppered corys and now i know they will be ok i cant wait to buy them! my BN plecs dont harm any member of my tank and even share there pellets with the guppys lol i just wanted to make sure

Back
Top Bottom