Could i add a few more fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tetra1990

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a 29 us gallon with the following:
8 Blackskirt tetras
4 black kulhi loaches
2 bolivian rams
1 clown Pleco and a # of ghost shrimp.
I would like to add another small peaceful group of top swimming fish. Am I at my max stocking already? If so, than no big deal. But if you guys and gals think I can afford to add more fish, what would you recommend? I know it's up to my liking, but I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks.

I think you could add 4-5 smaller fish. I suggest Cardinal or Neon tetras, Guppies, Hatchet Fish or something similar. What do you want to add?

I do like the cards and neons. But they are known to be fragile. Just so much to choose from.

I've had bad luck with hatchets but marbled hatchetfish should do fine if they are healthy.

Hatchets would look nice I love how they always stick to the very top

i have s friend with a school of 16-20 cardinals and has two golden killiefish iin there too. they tend to stay to the top but i also heard they can be aggressive.

Ive seen hatchet fish before and they are pretty neat. But they kind of have the same body shape as the blackskirts. I might go with a group of platties.

Back
Top Bottom