Couldn't help myself (new betta)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eah

Aquarium Advice Freak
I had an empty 2 gallon tank sitting around so I decided to set it up for a new betta fish. He's very striking with a dark blue body and turquoise and red fins.

He seemed very happy to get out of that little cup he was inhabiting in the pet store and seems to be acclimating well and is eating normally (I just picked him up yesterday). I'll try to post some photos tomorrow.

Is there a support group for betta fans? It's going to be hard to stop at just two.

hello, i know how you feel about those bettas.... i'm a betta lover myself, although right now i only have two, a male and female. i don't have any photos of my female, but i could show you my male if you'd like. I've been caring for bettas since i was young, so i am fairly experienced with them. mine also lives in a two gallon tank devided from his female counterpart hehe they are truely great fish, you won't be dissappointed. there is a site i visit all about bettas, so if you'd like to know what it is just PM me and i would be happy to share:)

I'm a hugh hugh betta fan, just ask anybody who knows me here. HEHEHE :silly: :silly: :silly: (y) the site that pinky gave you the link to is a super site. I'm a menber of it as well. I have been breding bettas for 4 yrs Saturdy, I have 12 crowntail males -15 crown tail females, 10 vail tails uncounted numbers of vail tail females, 4 show delta tails 2 red 2 fleash colored, 9 crown tail butter fly tail, 4 half moon males and 2 HM females, 2 round tail dragon males , 4 super tail vails { the super tail is a betta I have been working on inventing them so to say myself, been line breding this stock for 2 yrs to get this til the way it is now 4 1/2in long.} I have 200 + vail tail fry, 150+ crown tail fry, 100+ 2 day old HM fry. Going to start breding the round tail and the HM female next week to get some Hm dragon plakats.
Betta freak I'm the king of betta freaks. I just love these guys!! I have just plced a ordr for 12 more HMplakats Sunday. I love to show them off to so like the little boy said to the little girl " show me your I'll show you mine" I'm always looking for new bettas to order or even buy others who don't want them any more.
a few of my super vail tails/ blue boy
eeb47546.jpg

Blood
eeb47544.jpg

delta vail tail pokey
eeb47545.jpg

Blacky
eeb47531.jpg

The twins/pete and repete
edc891f1.jpg

One of the fleash deltas non show
edc6bda5.jpg

Double tail crown/Penny
edc6bda7.jpg

Secound fleash delta show
edae2ec0.jpg

Halfmoon musterd gas/ fred
edae2ebd.jpg

edae22ce.jpg

whity Ray
ee0cb269.jpg

Crown tail/midnight
efc89119.jpg

another of the crown tails/plummie
efd36288.jpg

one of the 3rd genaration in my super tail line/ carl
ef892841.jpg

The newest menber of the family. He will be bred with the next picture to get HM dragons/ Badboy 4in long without tail
eda5f918.jpg

eda5f91c.jpg

his girlfriend / baby cakes HM female
eda5f91a.jpg

Some of the frys
edc891ef.jpg

[img[http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid203/p3f5b1ddfd887c0127ad4993aafff1278/ef935a5b.jpg[/img]

So betta lover "yes I m and have a few more not pictured, So I'd love to see your. I just love the mask and the marbles to but I would have to say that the dragons are by far my all time faverit betta.

I couldn't get a really good photo, but at least you can see his beautiful coloring in this one:

finnegan.jpg

My husband isn't as into the fish as I am, but it's his job to name all the new fishes. He's named this guy Finnegan. It's great to see photos of other people's bettas. Does anyone else want to share? :D

this is Io
he was yellow and white when i got him because of stress, and now look at him ^__^
Dsc00070.jpg

heres bixbite
Dsc00248.jpg

my CT maynard (my sister loves Tool), but i just call him spike
Dsc00230.jpg

and my girls

reptar
Dsc00061.jpg

opal
Dsc00042.jpg

lapis, shes my avy
Dsc00049.jpg

and beryl
Dsc00046.jpg

i don't have any goot pics of tama but i do have a movie

and my other fish movies

Here's a link to the one I just bought be here Monday his name is Jade and i also have just got 3 new HM dragons for free with paying for this guy so fast. Let me know what yu thank

I collect the white ones!

Ok, really bad pics here, you'll be able to see the reason I got them. I'll try to get some photos with my new camera soon.

banquo.jpg

Banquo's Ghost. My 3+ yr guy

cameo.jpg

Red Smoke Cameo. Looks like a strawberry.

escher.jpg

Escher - transparent fins! Check em out.

bling.gif

Bling!. RIP.

Back
Top Bottom