couple of "old" questions.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LAGlocker

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok, I know these questions have been asked before, and yes I looked for them, maybeI just over looked them. I have seen posted on here before a method of using the hot magnum as a co2 difuser, since it has a botom mounted motor and impeller, and was hoping someone could link me the thread for the best way to do this. also, since my newest planted tank has a sand substrate, was looking for recommendations on fert tabs or sticks, and best method of placin them through the tank, ie one beside each plant, one every 6 inches, one for every couple of plants? sorry to repost old questions, but hopefully someone who has more knowledge of these things than i can help me out.

All you have to do to use the hot as a CO2 diffuser is take the output hose of your system, squeeze it flat, and poke it in one of the slots on the filter's intake. Do you use compressed or DIY CO2? With the fert tabs it's usually suggested to use one tab per 6 square inches of tank floor.

Back
Top Bottom