Craigslist Fish Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great deal compared to what's avail where I live lol . In Canada I use a local classified website and people sell tanks for 300+ like that would easily be 350+ . It's outrageous. I'm jelous you guys can get tanks dirt cheap . :)

Depending on where you are that is a decent deal. Here in my area I know I could do better.

This was about the best deal on there ever, and my mom says no. I'm so mad at her right now! She never listens to what I say when it has to do with aquariums, and it makes me so frustrated!!

Hi! You know, Iowa(or at least where I live) sucks for fishkeeping, because I can't find any good fish stores closer than an hour away...

Yea... I'm pretty new to fishkeeping but my options here are petco petsmart and pets playhouse(lfs), which has huge variety but... Quite a few tanks on quarentine. And I witnessed fish being sold to a home with a not big enough tank and some shoddy info told to make a sale. So... Im not trusting their word. But at least there is variety

Good luck!!! It looks like a pretty good deal though you will not need the heater & you have to make sure the filtration is adequate for the goldies you want to get-you may have to add another filter. Plenty of room to reconsider those black moors if you want! :)

Yup, that's what I was thinking! The heater could be used for something else, maybe. I have a ten gallon that the heater doesn't work very well and needs replaced before I recycle it. This heater probably would not fit though... I'm also planning on having another filter. Would three black moors be comfy in here, or just two?

Depends where you live, I would say its a fair deal... I'm actually picking up a 55 with stand and all accessories tonight that I found on CL, for $50....

For where I live, that is a steal. Another one I saw was sixty just for the tank and stand, and this has so much more!

fishnewbe420 said:
Lol no worrys :) they have had that tank on there for a couple of weeks now u could probbaly lowball them

Lol. Yea, I always look for the ones that are "moving out of town" and usually can get them dirt cheap!

Bettababe1011 said:
For where I live, that is a steal. Another one I saw was sixty just for the tank and stand, and this has so much more!

Then I would say, go for it!! Hope you get it!!

fishnewbe420 said:
Lol no worrys :) they have had that tank on there for a couple of weeks now u could probbaly lowball them

I asked if they would consider a lower offer.

Too late. My mom was helping me with it, cause I'm not very experienced with making deals on stuff.

Back
Top Bottom