Darn Amano shrimp!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

b4tn

Aquarium Advice Regular
I found some. They where $3.50 each or $30 for 10. Coolest things I have ever put in my tank. As soon as I dropped them I had all 10 attach to one of my plants and start ripping away at the algae. Until one decided to land on my angel fishes nose. evidently this pissed off said angel fish who made a personal vendetta against all shrimp. It only took one hour for them to disappear completely. In the first hour 3 where literally chased out of the tank and onto my carpet. Even at night they seem to be in hiding, I cant find them after lights out either. I wonder if they are still there :lol:

that's exactly why I don't buy anything but ghost shrimp, and even that is rare. half my tanks are too 'aggressive' with shrimp and they become feeders.

so no amano's or cherry's for malkore :(

I have been through this, too, and even my wee Endler's proved too much for Amanos and cherrys. A small desktop tank with a bunch of shrimp and a snail or two would work well, and they are fascinating to watch.

I always had very self-confident shrimps!
They've been sitting on my hands trying to pull the short hair from my fingers when I was aquascaping, they've never been impressed with mean mating Colisa lalia, German Blue Ram or Guppies at all :twisted: !

Back
Top Bottom