Dead tiger barbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
when I first started my aquarium i had 3 black mollies (55gal tank) and i got males cause i don't want to deal with the breeding issues. the all died so i took them back to the store and got 3 more black mollies but i forgot to tell them all male so I think i ended up with 1 female. the 2 that were males died about 2 weeks later, she lived a little while longer but died after doing a water change but i think she was sick. i had 6 tiger barbs and had 2 in that group that fought all the time. one died, so that left me with 5 and since then 2 more have died. so down to 3 and they don't fight, they don't nip anyone. They do their own thing. I like them but I didn't care much for the molly after i got them. I will say this for the molly...the female was curious....trying to do a water change and she acted like she wanted to help.....

I was hoping to breed them I have 4 females and 2 males but they haven't had any babies yet

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom