Delhezi,fire eel & polleni cichlid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brizo

Aquarium Advice Activist
Any tips or information would be greatly appreciated. A few of my concerns are I'd like to get 2 more top swimming fish but not sure what would be compatible with the 3. My fire eel is also very active and curious of his surroundings but doesn't eat. Either had the polleni.

Welcome to A.A. I'm not familiar enough with the fish in question to be able to give you any pointers, but went ahead and moved your thread to the freshwater forum discussion where you are likely to get more hits vs. the introduction forum.

I guess the standard place to start is to ask what size tank you have? Also, how large are the P. Delhezi, Fire Eel, and Polleni respectively?

I'm very new too this and didn't realize anyone responded. I've got a 55 long and the fire eel is about 4 inches and the delhezi is about 2 an a quarter maybe 3. The del and fire have been in for about 4 days and I also have a polleni cichlid that has been in there about 3 days. Got my water tested both nitrate an nitrite were good ammonia was only a tad high. I have a fine white sand with some newly added driftwood with limestone and some Texas rock also

I'm positive the bichir has been eating and I'm pretty sure the cichlid eats and I think the fire eels been eating! Great success!

Back
Top Bottom