dilema on where to put tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skiweeangel

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have just found a 90 gal with stand, lights and filter for $150....... I WAAAAAANT IT! But where would I put it? and I already have two 55g and a 10g......:confused:

If you don't have a safe / secure good spot for it ... I'd say walk away.

Although, a 90 gal which I assume you feel is in good shape is VERY tempting:brows:.

Does it come with a good filter and stand? If so ... could you put it storage until a you find a spot?

I agree with jcolon, if you don't have a spot to provide for the 90 gallon, I'd just walk away. It's not like we know where we could put it in your house..... ;)

Yes haha thanks everyone. It would go in the living room. Or our room and we would move our 55 g to the living room. Comes with a tank used for three months, filter ( she was not sure what kind), stand and lights. Temper to stick it in storage if we can't decide on a place for it n

IMO you can remove unnecessary furniture. In my old house I got rid of the kitchen table! LOL. However if it is going to cause family problems, then best to walk away.

Back
Top Bottom