Dinousar Bichir missing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roxy0416

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I bought a dinosaur bichir yesterday and he was doing great. I fed him this morning.. and when i came home from lunch I saw him swimming through a plant. This evening he is NO WHERE to be found! I looked everywhere! He's not under any decor.. he's not in the gravel. He's not in the spare tank, pump, filter.. i checked around the tank and he's no where in sight if he jumped. Is this normal?!:ermm:

He may have jumped out they can survive on land for a while due to there second lung. Good luck lol

Arg! We've looked EVERYWHERE downstairs lol. I have NO idea where else to look. Thx tho! ha

We did finally find it... 8 hours later! Looks like my tiger barbs are picking at him.. as soon as he's big enough i have a feeling those fish aren't going to last long at that rate..:ermm:. But he was buried under gravel and a rock. The tiger barbs eat his food... so now the question is how do we get him to eat without the other fish eating his food?! He's def being bullied at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom