Discus colour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lowlbt

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I am just wondering if any body new which type of strain that my discus is as I'm not to sure it's only just been showing off some of the blue color in it lately since I have changed the setup and maintenance and feeding schedule of the tank..

Attachments

• image-885975148.jpg
    image-885975148.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 83
hmmm... it could be one of 3 color morphs I think, either a very pretty "Pigeon Blood" a "Snakeskin" or a "ocean green" which I dont know about really. I think it is either a pigeon blood or a snakeskin. What was he sold to you as or was he just labeled as a general discus?

just sold as labled as a discus so not sure sorry got it when it was about 4-5cm now about 6-7cm give or take had it for about 1 month or so

I would venture to -guess- that it is a very pretty morph of a Pigeon Blood discus. I would hate to give you incorrect information though so I would look around a bit and look at some of the better Pigeon Bloods out there.

I would venture to -guess- that it is a very pretty morph of a Pigeon Blood discus. I would hate to give you incorrect information though so I would look around a bit and look at some of the better Pigeon Bloods out there.

what do u mean by that?

I mean, look around instead of just going off my assumption. I would look to see if there are any pigeon blood discus that look like yours or look similar to yours. sorry to confuse you =P

Back
Top Bottom