Do you agree?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AquAdvisor should be taken with a grain of aquarium salt. You shouldn't trust that site completely for any stocking plan.

(I cannot open the link, it's either blocked here at work or doesn't work).

Oh....do you know how accurate the tank dimensions are on aqadvisor? I put in that I had a 30 gallon, and it had the right L and W but not the right height. When I put in the height it said my tank was 34.7 gallons. I bought this tank from someone who said it was 30 gallons but she might have been estimating......

Also, here is what aqadvisor said:
With a 34.7 gallon tank
9 Tiger Barbs
6 Zebra Danios
1 Blue Gourami
3 Bronze Cories
and 3 Albino Cories
with 2 filters that filter up to 30 gallon tanks

Recommended temp.: 71.6-75.2
Recommended pH: 6-7.8
Recommended hardness: 5-15 dH
Your aquarium filtration capacity is satisfactory (105%)
Recommended water change: 31% per week
Your aquarium stocking level is 100%.

bud29 said:
Oh....do you know how accurate the tank dimensions are on aqadvisor? I put in that I had a 30 gallon, and it had the right L and W but not the right height. When I put in the height it said my tank was 34.7 gallons. I bought this tank from someone who said it was 30 gallons but she might have been estimating......

Go ahead and use the dimensions you measure yourself and put it into the L W H blanks. I would check it myself though. Just do Volume = L x W x H

bud29 said:
Hmmm....I did the math myself and got 34.6! I had a few extra gallons and didn't know it!

Always good! :D now you know for sure what you have! The tank has slightly 'weird' dimensions doesn't it?

I've had problems with them before I know for a fact one of my tanks is a 25 gal and based off the measurements te site tells me it's a 31.5 gal tank.

Back
Top Bottom