does any one know what these are?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What do you have in the tank? They look like eggs. My mystery snail laid some down but they didn't look like these ones.

They look like snail eggs but are rather large. What type of snails are in that tank?

Kinda looks like what my glass looked like after the snail eggs hatched/dropped into the water, but only a little.

i have had hundreds of eggmasses like the last one uploaded but i have not seen these sacs in the tank before. they almost remind me of these things i saw as a kid that would always be around the waters edge, but we didnt know what they were and my dad called em ameobas but i know that cant be right...

Okay here's a question for you... have you recently added any new plants or something that could have had any hitchhikers on them? I have to admit they look odd and kind of large but other than snail eggs I can't think of what they could be.

Then it has to be snail eggs because I've never seen fish eggs that looked quite like that.

neither have I, and ive been trying to figure it out. wasnt sure if it was a large parasite or protozoa, but when you google "clear sac like object" i couldnt be farther from a worthwhile result.

*recieved a message saying they could be pond snail eggs, if they are, my loaches will be super happy.

I have a few pond snails that stay hidden in the canister and they have very small almost flat jelly sacs that are alittle smaller in diameter than a pencil eraser. I've never seen any snail eggs that large and laid in that manner.

Back
Top Bottom