Does anyone else have any Black Phantom Tetras?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quadrider5953

Aquarium Advice Freak
Does anyone else have black phantom tetras? Do you keep them in a community tank( if so what else do u keep in there) or species only? Do you have any complaints about them?

TIA
-Kyle

I have 4 of them! I got them because I was told that thy would school together with the serpae, but in my tank, they just hung around on their own mostly in between the plants. I like them. They feed in the middle of the tank so it is cool to see them going after the little pellets the other guys didn't catch on time.

See my sig. for other fish in my tank. As far as water conditions, I kep my tank pretty clean: NO3=20, NO2=0, NH3=0, pH=7.2. They seem to be quite happy!

I think they must look pretty cool under moon lights. That is something I will get one of this days. 8)

i have red phantoms. they're great in a community tank--and very pretty. my water conditions: ammonia:0, nitrites:0, nitrates: 12.5, ph: 7.1

When the males spread their fins out so the are fully expanded are they trying to get the females attentionm? IO just wanted to know because my males are doing this. TIA

-Kyle

Back
Top Bottom