does anyone have any "hams"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RockyT~

Aquarium Advice Regular
i swear my angels are hams i was trying to get a picture of my bala and i couldnt get around the beggars. they are in like every corner of all my shots!!!

see!!!!!
img_588696_0_844c0cf4dd457c4ad56fb639f51fb473.jpg

I've got a dog named Ham...

The little guy in the middle (though, he's now grown to be the biggest of the three):
img_588773_0_ffa1324c72e54753ada9ae4894ad72c6.jpg

My angels are always front and center as well. As soon as the camera comes out they are right in front. I think they are saying "Take my picture first".

CGGorman said:
I've got a dog named Ham...

The little guy in the middle (though, he's now grown to be the biggest of the three):[/img]
Lovely dogs you have! I've got 2 boxers myself and I think I'll always own at least one in the future! They are special dogs! :)

my dogs are not picture friendly. my one dog has an amazing talent to move his head at the last second every time. i have the camera set of 1/1000 shutter speed and he still managed to move!! and i also had an angel that absolutly loved my camera. it went nuts every time the little orange light went on before the shot. he has his own little gallery lol.

LOL must be an angel thing will have to get a t-shirt with that on it LOL

they are such little hams. i mean some of these fish its hard enough to get pictures of without tweedle dee and tweedle duh (i have two of them) getting in the way

My male Betta at work is such a ham. I could be sitting at my desk 4-5 feet away from the tank and if I just turn my face towards the tank without moving anything else he darts to the front of the tank and does his little dance and "hello". What's weird is I have NEVER seen him flair his gills. Of course I don't have any other males in the vicinity, but he didn't do it in the store and never does it to me. He just dances and flaps his pectoral fins 200 mph. He's like "the nice Betta". :wink:

OMG My angelfish does the SAME THING.
Exhibit #1 - I'm all focused and ready to take a picture of my GBR - and just as I snap the shutter - HELLO - ANGEL FISH - looking at me like, "Excuse me? I'm pretty sure you want to take MY picture, don't you?" and what cracks me up about this picture - look at my now fuzzy GBR in the background - doesn't he have a look on his face like "HEY- you stole my close-up!!!! She's trying to take a picture of ME!!!" LMAO

img_590623_0_89fe95da4ac5b64e487b08b1783b3216.jpg

LOL thats funny newbie LOL i love it when people caption pictures it always make me lol and that is exactly what it looks like your angel is saying

OH and for those of us with the "ITS AN ANGEL THING" i have learned to use manual focus when i try to take pics in their tank. that is how i got my bala in focus and not my precious angel.

the manual focus works really good for me on fish that are still

Back
Top Bottom