Does my Angel have Internal Parisites? ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nagy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My Angel has been swimming around with this long piece of brown poo on her for a good hour now I've heard that long poo can be a sign of parisites but this is brownish so I'm thinking it's just normal I hope it looks healthy if that makes sense. .

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131122_193850.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131122_193850.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 62
Is this Normal?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131122_194020.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131122_194020.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 46
If it's brown so I don't think so. But if it's clear {which it isn't} it could be but it ain't brown so your safe.

I've been keeping angelfish for over 30 years and honestly they like veggie matter in their diet. It could be a bit constipated. I normally add a cooked, deshelled, lightly smashed peas to their food about every 3 days and I hang a strip of blanched zucchini on a veggie clip every other day.

I've been keeping angelfish for over 30 years and honestly they like veggie matter in their diet. It could be a bit constipated. I normally add a cooked, deshelled, lightly smashed peas to their food about every 3 days and I hang a strip of blanched zucchini on a veggie clip every other day.

I've tried cucumber on a veggie clip but she never seems interested she's healthy i was being paranoid that's all i will try the pea and the zucchini and she how she likes it... If i send u a pic can u sex her(or him) for me?

Back
Top Bottom