Don't do what I did.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
50% change necessary? probly not. i also have 2 xp3 cannisters. but i have 9 discus, 4 julii corys, 1 BN plec, 2 gbrs, 4 golden rams. in a 75. i just like providing REAL clean water for my fishies.

I never use stress coat.It came with my kit way back when so I didn't see the harm,but I have not used that stuff in months.The fish don't seem to miss it either fwiw.

Are you saying that you did declorinate and but left out the stress coat addition?Or for you is it all one solution?(Stresscoat/declorinater all in the same bottle)

Sorry for the losses...man,thats alot of die off all at once.

Ok...thats makes a little more sense to me now...I've only seen it in different bottles so it was a little confusing.Thanks

My neons are one of my favorites.Great looking little schoolers.I would not hesitate to get more.....not much of a chance you will do that again so they will be fine.

Good luck with what ever you decide.

I've never used Stress Coat. I only use Prime. Also, I read above that someone uses Stress Zyme with water changes? Not necessary. Stress Zyme is for cycling a tank, and I've had some success with the product. But as for water changes, does nothing to remove chlorine.

Back
Top Bottom