Dont you hate it when.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annnie

Aquarium Advice Activist
Dont you hate it when you finnnnally get the chance to buy a new tank, clean it and position it and start filling it when you realise its got leaks :(

plus the shop has closed by the time i figure it out. darn

They just closed for the day. Now its the next day and i have to wait for my boyfriend with my car to come home and take me back to the shop and swap the tank.. i've been so eager to start up this tank! haha

They just closed for the day. Now its the next day and i have to wait for my boyfriend with my car to come home and take me back to the shop and swap the tank.. i've been so eager to start up this tank! haha
Annie,
I always test fill my new or used tanks outside and watch for an hour or so.

Good luck with it when you get setup.

Phil

lucky you.. i'd love for someone to buy me tanks.

I guess people in Australia don't throw out perfectly good ten gallon complete set-ups, or 20 gal long tanks? I have to admit, I did buy the 5 gal hex from Salvation Army thrift store, and I traded a security camera for the 55.:)

The shop owner should have atleast had the customer service to offer they bring a new one and swap it out and remove the old one.

Im with the others, always fill em up outside IF not at the shop itself, most have pythons or something along those lines to clean their tank.

I guess people in Australia don't throw out perfectly good ten gallon complete set-ups, or 20 gal long tanks?

huh? there are heaps of second hand set ups in australia.. i bought a brand new tank it was just a simple one.

i brought it back to the store and they got me a new 1 and checked for leaks in the store to make sure.. so pretty happy with there customer service.

always fill em up outside

i live in an apartment complex so no place outside to fill it up unfortunately haha

i always buy them from craigslist... most i get to see set up already so i know there are no leaks... if not, they get resealed. never bought a new tank, so ive never had to deal with factory screw-ups

Back
Top Bottom