DREAM TANKS back in the works

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LydiaGreen

Aquarium Advice Regular
Tank #1 - 5 long x 2 wide x 2.5 high
Tank #2 - 5 long x 2 wide x 2.5 high
Tank #3 - 10 long x 2.5 wide x 3 high

Tank #1 is reserved for the occupants of my 44 in the sig
Tank #2 is reserved for the occupants of my 55 in the sig
Tank #3 will be ALL BICHIRS :lol:

I am SO happy about that :!:

Bichers are great, I have just bought some Senegals myself.

I have a 75 gal tank on order for them at the minute and am having al 11ft tank built into the wall of my new home... sigh...

I do have more Bichers in mind for purchase in my new tanks, plus im going to get an Arowana.

my dream tank is a 6 million gallon public aquarium that I can keep great whites and dolphins in along with other crazy huge fish, mainly the dolphins so I can have them pull me aorund lol oh and lets not forget penguins lol

My dream tank...
well a bunch of tanks all at least...200gallons lol
and they would be setup for different parts of the world
Middle Eastern/Indian
Asian
African
South American
and some reef tanks.

Post pics of your tanks when you get them and everything!

i would like a room of fish tank, like as round as a pool but taller maybe 10 feet high and 15 feet square and have some huge fish of some sort, also that would be salt water so i could have some huge corals and maybe some jelly fish, alone ofcourse

i would like a room of fish tank, like as round as a pool but taller maybe 10 feet high and 15 feet square and have some huge fish of some sort, also that would be salt water so i could have some huge corals and maybe some jelly fish, alone ofcourse
haha i change my mind i want aquariums i can swim in! :p

ya that would be cool to swim with ur fish and to have to swim with them to cut the plants and all, i change mine too now, that huge tank but freshwater planted :)

Back
Top Bottom