driftwood poll follow-up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What looks better?

• PEICE 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PEICE 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

XxTitleisTxX

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey guys I just wanted to have a follow-up poll from this:

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=52243

most people voted peice 1 and i just wanted to show you guys what the second peice looks like in the tank and have another poll.

thanks!

PEICE 1
img_428393_0_2e7fdb8092135d864623676c8a35212e.jpg

PEICE 2
img_428393_1_11ab8cb4d37275c8d8b3a125a0643d00.jpg

I actually like piece one better. It looks "more" real. I honestly think piece two would look better upside down from the way it is now.

But what do I know? :D

:? uhmm. Do you like one better than the other. you have a close up of one and far away from the other :) Kinda gives one a better chance. but since you asked, go with the one that YOU like most. for you are the one that your tank pleases most. If you like both then Run with it. You can always change it if you change your mind :mrgreen:

Yeah, I agree with everyone else. But I'm a big driftwood fan, the more the merrier! Put them both together and then buy a third . . . if you have room. :lol:

yea.. you need more driftwood for the other tank if you use both together though.. I say get some more if you like it! :mrgreen:
It doesnt fit my theme Im going for or Id get some.. :mrgreen:

Im planing on a Lake Malawi Cichlid tank.. that kinda throws the driftwood out of my landscape options..LOL Maybe Ill get some big chunks of limestone to take pictures of if I get a camera! :mrgreen:

Greenmagi, what type of Malawi's are you going to get? Yeah, driftwood is out. You will become good friends with all types of rock though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom