Driftwood questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks I appreciate it. You'll have to show me your driftwood you got when it arrives!

Nice piece!!! Looks really good. Ill have to go on that site today and check them out.

Thank you ! I liked it a lot as well. He has some nice pieces on there to, smaller ones, longer ones, skinnier ones. All different kinds. & I paid $40 and that includes shipping.

Thank you ! I liked it a lot as well. He has some nice pieces on there to, smaller ones, longer ones, skinnier ones. All different kinds. & I paid $40 and that includes shipping.

Yeah I just got done looking at a lot of them. They have a great selection and the price is reasonable too. How much was your original price of your DW?

Thank you very much for the website!! I am definitely going to get some driftwood from their!

Are you? Good deal. I'm glad I could help. :). I just picked up some Texas Holey Rock today from a rock shop by my house.

I bought a 175 gallon bowfront 3 days ago. So I'm shopping to fill it up :)

Are you? Good deal. I'm glad I could help. :). I just picked up some Texas Holey Rock today from a rock shop by my house.

I bought a 175 gallon bowfront 3 days ago. So I'm shopping to fill it up :)

Do you have any idea of where to get flat and rounded rocks?

Do you have any idea of where to get flat and rounded rocks?

Not sure where you are from. But all I did was go to google and type in "flat stones for aquarium for sale in (whatever town you're from)". Or you can look at landscaping companies. I got 48 pounds of rock today for $4.52 from a landscaping company.

Not sure where you are from. But all I did was go to google and type in "flat stones for aquarium for sale in (whatever town you're from)". Or you can look at landscaping companies. I got 48 pounds of rock today for $4.52 from a landscaping company.

Ok thank you!

Thanks for that website. Il get off of there if my find it in the water mission doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom