Dwarf Amber Barbs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Neophyte77

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi Everyone,
So after reading various forums on here over the past three years, I finally decided to join. :fish2:

There is however an ulterior motive :brows::brows:. I am having trouble getting hold of Dwarf Amber Barbs (Barboides gracilis), I have tried Wetspot, Msjinkzd, and Rivers to Reefs. I was wondering whether anyone knows any other places that may have them?
Thank you

Welcome to the community. Those are best places for starting your search. Sometimes it takes time to find the special ones. Aquabid but review who you are buying from before taking to bidding.

I thought those sounded recently familiar, msjinxd did a species spotlight on them - youtube, and she will likely get them again. If you didn't, already ask, you should email her about when she light be getting them again, she is excellent with communications. Just note if she's away at an event.

Thank you for the reply yes msjinxd recently did a spotlight. I did email her again and she is hoping to get them again soon. I agree completely she is excellent at communication. The Wetspot also had some but they sold out a few weeks ago so I just missed them.

Back
Top Bottom